AIM Reward Airdrops Announcement
The AI Mining team is airdropping AIM tokens to the early beta participants of 2020.
Each private beta V1 participant will get rewarded 825 AIM tokens, and each participant of private beta V2 will get 400 AIM tokens. The airdrop will start from 17th December 2020 to 15th February 2021.
- Total rewarded wallets: 269
- Total rewarded tokens: 213,425 AIM tokens
Rewards airdrop schedule
- Round 1: 20 wallets, 400 AIM tokens of each wallet (Done — 18th December 2020)
- Round 2: 30 wallets, 825 AIM tokens of each wallet (Done — 14th January 2021)
- Round 3: 42 wallets, 825 AIM tokens of each wallet (Done — 14th January 2021)
- Round 4: 75 wallets, 825 AIM tokens of each wallet (Starts at 1st February 2021)
- Round 5: 102 wallets, 825 AIM tokens of each wallet (Starts at 15th February 2021)
The participant should create an ERC-20 wallet in the AI Mining exchange to receive reward tokens.
AIM doesn’t airdrop to the community and doesn’t hold any public sales. Please report to the AI Mining team and be careful if you take any actions from a different project having the same AIM name.
AIM tokens are not intended to constitute securities in any jurisdiction. This article and the white paper do not constitute a prospectus or offer document of any sort. It is not intended to constitute an offer of securities or a solicitation for investments in securities in any jurisdiction.
The Mokoid Capital Limited disclaims any and all responsibility and liability to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from:
- Reliance on any information contained in this article and the white paper.
- Any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information.
- Any action resulting therefrom.
The value of AIM tokens is currently very volatile. Mokoid Capital Limited (“Company”) does not have any means of stabilizing the token value, and please buy at your own risk. Unlike bank accounts or accounts at some other financial institutions, AIM is uninsured unless you specifically obtain private insurance to insure them. Thus, there is no public insurer or private insurance arranged by the Company to offer recourse to you in the event of loss or loss of utility value.